It's summer time and I've been baking lots of my favorite summer desserts! I can eat pound cake year round, but there's something about a light, fluffy poundcake on a summer day with some fruit that makes my heart full. For anyone who follows me on instagram knows that I love throwing in fresh fruit when making pound cake, but another thing I love doing is adding in lemon extract! I've used both to make this amazing sugar free pound cake recipe that's perfect for any summer day!
Check out my super easy way to make my keto lemon blueberry pound cake below!
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Extract
- 3/4 cup of Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Set blueberries aside and mix together all ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer until batter is smooth
3. Pour blueberries into the bowl and fold them into the batter
3. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until firm in the middle
4. Cool for 10 minutes before serving