I haven’t made a blog post in a while, but being more consistent with blogging my my recipes is a goal of mine in 2021. I made a beautiful 3 tier cake and mini heart shaped cakes using Ultima’s Replenishing Powder. The powders are sugar free electrolytes that you can add to your water! I used them in each layer of my cake and it not only looked beautiful, but it tasted amazing! Each layer of the cake reflected the sweet, fruity taste of the powder. The recipe is below! Enjoy!
12 Tbsp of unsalted butter, softened
3 Cups of sour cream
4 Tbsp of Watermelon Ultima Replenishing Powder
4 Tbsp of Raspberry Ultima Replenishing Powder
4 Tbsp of Grape Ultima Replenishing Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Beat together the sour cream, unsalted butter, and cake mixes with an electric mixer until smooth
- Divide the batter evenly into 3 separate bowls
- In each separate bowl, add 4 tbsp of the Ultima Replenishing Powder of your choice. Mix the powder into the batter. (Each bowl will represent a layer in the cake and the powder you choose will determine the flavor!)
- Pour the batter from each bowl into three 9" cake pans
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in 9" cake pan or until firm in the middle
- Once the cakes have finished baking, let it cool for 20-25 minutes
- Follow the instructions on the back of Sugar Free frosting mix, to make the frosting. You will need 3 packs of the frosting mix. Each mix will be enough to frost 1 layer of cake. Add a layer of frosting between each cake and top it off with some Sugar Free Sprinkles!