Below is my highly requested keto strawberry pound cake recipe! Enjoy!
1 package of SugarLess Keto's Pound Cake Mix
1 cup of strawberries
1. To make the batter, follow the instructions on the back of the Keto Pound Cake mix. Set batter aside.
2. Remove stems from strawberries and wash them thoroughly.
3. Add strawberries to food processor and puree them until smooth.
4. Add pureed strawberries to a small pot over medium heat. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, then reduce to a low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Cool puree to room temperature
6. Combine room temperature puree to pound cake batter and mix until puree is combined in the batter.
7. Pour batter into greased loaf pan or bundt pan
8. Bake for 60 minutes or when firm in the middle.